Monday, September 04, 2006

 

Mystery Solved

So next Saturday I’m heading north to catch my annual Dave Matthews Band concert, a rite I’ve maintained since 1998. If I can snap some pictures from my SEVENTH ROW SEAT, I’ll definitely post some here for your viewing pleasure. I checked out the opening band online, and not only did I get a sampling of their music, I also discovered just where Dave Chappell has been hiding out all this time. See for yourself at Robert Randolph and the Family Band. Now, if I only had enough spending cash to buy a Beerbelly before Saturday…

Comments:
What are Moms for if you can't ask for a beerbelly? Too bad your birthday is over. Perhaps you should put it on your Christmas list...
 
I love that beer belley! I want one for myself. I could take it to every event I go to... Oh the possibilities.
 
I just thought of a great song... "I'm picking out a beerbelly for yoooouuu." It's from one of my favorite movies.
 
If you were Jewish I'd get it for you for Yom Kippur. The Day of atonement and beerbellies.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?