Monday, September 18, 2006

 

It's Always Something

I was a nice surprise to have Dave came out and share the mike with the opening band. It wasn't until I got home that I realized my camera does NOT record sound. D'OH! But he still looks dang good doing it. (To my regular readership, Dave Chappelle's the one rockin' out on the bass in the black baseball hat.)


Powered by Castpost





To kick off the encore, Dave came out solo and sang "Sister," one of several new tunes fans are hearing on this summer's tour. My commentary wouldn't do it justice, so listen for yourself.

(Thanks again to the VIPs for this awesome stage shot!)

Comments:
Thanks for sharing this song with me sister! Sorry it took me awhile to hear it - my speakers as work don't produce any sound... go figure.

I love you sister! I'm glad we're sisters! (How many times can I put sister in one little box?)
 
I'm also glad that the two of you are sisters.
 
That isn't Dave Chappelle
 
that is my dave shot! whoo hoo! glad u liked it enough to use it!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?