Wednesday, April 05, 2006

 

Numbers Don't Lie

If your friends and family members are dorky like mine, you've probably gotten several emails recently, putting you on alert regarding today's once-in-a-lifetime relationship between the date and time, i.e. today, at two minutes and three seconds after one o'clock, the time and date was 01:02:03 04/05/06. Mildly interesting, yes (although the people writing "this will never happen again" obviously were forgetting about 3006, etc). That being said, I'll be celebrating my birthday this year at 06:06:06 06/06/06. Now what's up, suckas?

Comments:
Hey ~ it's only because of your 'dorky' Mom that you get to celebrate your birthday on 06/06/06. I had to prolong my labor just so you wouldn't have your birthday on 06/05. How dorky would THAT be?
 
I knew you were going to think I was talking about you! It was actually from the aunt...
 
I loved that Aunt Karen said it would only happen at 1am... what about 1pm?? I think you're is pretty sweet though - almost hypnotizing...
 
Why wait 1000 years??? how bout 2106?? I know I will live at least a thousand years, so I guess I will get to see this phenomenom at least 10 times...
 
Ok, So I got that e-mail, what... three days ago, and I had no clue what it meant. Now I get it!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?