Friday, March 17, 2006

 

The List

I just made it back tonight from a 4 night stay in Xcaret, which is on the Yucatan Peninsula of Mexico, about 40 miles south of Cancun. I wasn't planning on posting anything tonight, having just traveled 8 straight hours, but in order to build up some goodwill in the blogger community (thanks for the kick in the pants, WT), here I am. I'm happy to report that my Things To Do Before I Die list just got a little bit shorter, since I got to swim with dolphins while in Xcaret (sounds like sh-cah-RET). When I get the chance, I'll post a picture of me getting a kiss from Abril, a super-smart 19-year-old cutie (who's a dolphin, to clarify). Anyways, I still have a long ways to go on my list, so I'm going to throw some out there and see if anyone can be of assistance!
4. play with a monkey

7. be in the audience of The Price Is Right (preferably before Bob Barker dies)

8. learn to name the constellations

18. drive on the other side of the road (legally)

27. try surfing

31. ride in the cockpit of a commercial airplane

34. take someone to the ocean who has never been before (any takers?)

Comments:
For number 34 you should just do that after you've made babies.
 
#4. At Parrot Jungle Island in Miami you can play with Pumpkin and Peanut (two adorable orangutans). This will cost you a mere $900, but you can take 5 friends. Road trip, anyone?

More wise words from Mom: If at first you don't succeed, please don't try skydiving....
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?