Wednesday, March 22, 2006

 

Fun with Soundboards

What goes around, comes around, right?

Yesterday I had a voicemail from Napoleon, as in Dynamite. Yeah, I wish! Thanks to late nights in college dorm rooms, I knew the then-unidentified caller was using a soundboard to make me think I was hearing the real deal, when in fact he was stringing together several short sound clips from the movie with the same name.

Should you want to do the same-- and may I recommend speakerphone for the enjoyment of those around you-- I can personally vouch for the success to be had using the soundboard for Miss Cleo, everyone’s favorite TV psychic, and most of the soundboard for Arnold Schwarzenegger as Det. John Kimble.

Want more proof? Listen to an actual prank call made using the Miss Cleo soundboard.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?