Wednesday, March 29, 2006

 

Facing Rejection


Just what happens to rejected ideas for Hallmark cards?

At the Hallmark Inc. headquarters in Kansas City, Missouri, tiny prototypes of greeting cards that don’t make the grade are displayed on a big fat “NO” made of fabric and hung on an office wall.

Some of the best of the worst:

For a birthday
Front: “My ex-girlfriend had a cat named Love because she said that’s what it gave her.”
Inside: “So I called it Bloody Forearms. Hope no one gets you a cat for your birthday.”

For Christmas
Front: “Spread some holiday cheer.”
Inside: “Or drink alone. Who am I to judge?

Front: “Christmas just wouldn’t be the same without peanut brittle.”
Inside: “Or Jesus.”

Comments:
I love the or drink alone one! Are you spying on me??
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?